Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello out there!

I started a blog! (eyeroll)

I wanted to start something to document my love for records, baseball (really all sports) and my life (my son, wife, life, friends, etc.) I hope to go through and review my whole record collection with thoughts, pictures and preview links. I'd also like to document the Phillies season this year as they work to get back to the World Series, and finally, my son Jameson Patrick was born on 3/18/2011 and as a new father I'm sure there shouldn't be a shortage of incidents, accidents, nuances and frankly amazingly great things to happen as a result of him. This is just a snapshot into my life, hopefully family can keep up with the little guy, music fans can appreciate and/or discover some great music and sports fans can read, respond and debate my views on various games and players. Or maybe no one will read and it'll be my personal journal, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment